What is it?
Remedial massage uses a hands on approach to treatment which includes a variety of advanced massage techniques, stretching and exercise to assess and treat soft tissue dysfunction. Sessions usually take 20 minutes to an hour depending on whether a specific area is to be addressed or the whole body.
Types of massage include:
Deep-tissue massage, sports massage, pregnancy massage, trigger-point therapy, myofascial release, lymphatic drainage, corporate massage, mobile available upon request.
Benefits of Massage
- Enhances general circulation
- Reduces muscular tension and associated discomfort
- Reduces anxiety
- Improves sleep
- Increases feelings of wellbeing
- Increases range of motion in joints
- Speeds recovery from exercise
- Enhances tissue elasticity and flexibility
- Improves circulation of blood and lymph
- Improves immune system functioning
Several health insurance companies are now offering health insurance rebates for remedial massage. We are a Medibank preferred provider, but can claim using all health insurance providers with HiCaps. To book in call (08) 9307 1244 or book online